Beware : Mac User are now experiencing some browser crashed reports with urgent warning to call a toll-free number

Its a scam !!! Tech Support Scam on a ''MAC'' nowadays.


Almost a decade of windows scams, scammers have come up with new ideas and hijacking 'Safari Browser' on your safest mac computers.


How this scam works?

Visiting your favourite website can put you in trouble. I was on car search page and all of sudden this pop up came on my screen with toll free number asking me to call. Supposedly my safari browser has been crashed and there was a third party access to my computer.

Remote Access.

When I called this number this guy with an Indian accent told me he is from apple and I believed in him. He asked me to give him remote control of my Mac to help me out and he will also diagnose my computer. Next thing he showed me bunch of errors and warnings telling me i need security and i have got a virus in my Mac. Further, I got to know I have to pay $600 to get it fixed and put all security for me.
I confirmed him again are you apple he replied yes. I said OK, I don’t have money right now I will go to apple store when I get some and close remote session by clicking Red X on LogMein rescue console.
Later, I Google and found this was a scam I just came across.

How to remove these pop up viruses?
  1.      Click on Apple icon on the left top corner and click on force quit as        shown on screenshot.
  2.      Relaunch safari while holding shift key this will remove last session       from safari.
How to prevent these scams ?
Mac Keeper is a 16 in 1 app which will include internet security most essential app you need for your mac.
Mac Keeper is a 16 in 1 app which will include internet security most essential app you need for your mac.
Need a internet security and anti-theft app will prevent these scammers to even enter in your computer. Mackeeper is the 16 in 1 app. Unlike windows you don’t need multiple security system in your Mac computer. You only need one program which is multi-utility itself and has 16 different features in it including anti-theft and internet security.
Having mackeeper on your computer will intact your Mac from these infections which can turn into a nightmare. And that too save your data. This can be stolen by these scammers.



If these fake pop ups got on your iphone then you can simply delete history that should work.